If your brand or magazine is looking for partnerships or content about the Parisian way of life, I would love to be in contact.
Some facts about myself:
- Over 20 years of Parisian life as a full insider: manager of my own high end event company in Paris organising exclusive events in the field of beauty, fashion, politics, culture, corporate. Projects that gave me the great opportunity to host or work with VIP’s such as Catherine Deneuve, Jacques Chirac, Omar Sy and clients such as the UNESCO, Madame Figaro, Cartier, Daniel Hechter, Fédération Internationale Automobile… (more about this on www.reneekoudstaal.com)
- Degree in International Management, which never ever served me, maybe it does here ?
- Degree in Film Production at the Femis (one of France’s main art house film schools) : understanding of and networks within the cultural & cinema field, present at Cannes Film Festival etc.
- Permanent columnist in the Dutch magazine ” Living in France” since 4 years about Parisian lifestyle
- 6 years of career within a major international communication group (Havas); expertise in PR, branding and campaign management
- Overall well established networks in Paris, often through personal contacts: fashion, lifestyle, politics, corporate, cosmetics, theater, film industry incl agents in all those fields
- Experienced photographer
- Mothertongue French & Dutch, fluent in English
I very much enjoy working together with brands or publishers in line with my interests, background expertise on subjects like luxury, style, cosmetics, food & cooking, children, travelling..as long as it is connected to authenticity and a certain refinement.
If you wish to discuss a project, suggest a brand partnership, receive ideas about articles I can write, let’s get in touch.
Email: renee(at) lestyleparisien(dot) com or through this contact form: